Saturday, August 27, 2011

T.K. Soul - "They Wanna Party"

I am a T.K. Soul fan.  "They Wanna Party" is another make-you-move dance song and I love the beat and the music.  T.K. Soul gets to the parking lot at the club, checks himself out (looking fly in his frames), and steps out of the car feeling like a star.  (T.K. baby, you are a star!)  And yes, everyone wants to be with him and party with him.  This record is on his "The Evolution of Soul" CD which has plenty of great hits such as "Zydeco Bounce" and "Rehab." Check out some of these lyrics:

You got your smoke
And you got your drink
Girl get on the floor
Baby shake that thing
You feeling right
It’s on tonight
And we’re doing it old school
Just like you like

Chorus
I be up in the club
They be showing me love
And they want to dance with me
And they want to party with me
In the VIP
But they can’t see me
But they want to dance with me
And they want to party with me
Love you T.K.!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise