Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lebrado - "Coffee"

"Coffee" has all of the elements of a good dance/party song.  The beat is right on target, the melody is good, and the man can sing!  Lebrado is one of my favorite artists and I think he's extremely talented.  "Coffee" makes you want to sing along with him and move.  I love this song.

It’s time to go again ya’ll
It’s time to go to work
But I got a pretty little thing, yeah
To make a brother proud to punch in the clock

Woke up this morning
And I’m headed to work
Got a sweet little pretty thing
That likes to flirt
It’s a great new game if she’s for real
Come here little pretty thing
Tell me what’s the deal

Chorus
She said Lebrado, how do you like your tea
I said tea’s cool but it ain’t for me
She said Lebrado, how do you like your coffee
I said hot and black and all the lovin' on me
I like my coffee with a little bit of cream
Just like my woman, if you know what I mean
I like my coffee with no cream at all sometime
Just like my woman, if you know what I mean

Now what gets over
And I’m on my way home
Stopped by the restaurant to get my grub on
As I walk through the door
Guess what I see
I see a pretty little thing just as fine as she can be

Chorus

Let’s step it up real good
Let’s stir it up
Make it hot baby

Chorus
I said tea's cool but it ain't for me!
Enjoy!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise