Sunday, December 8, 2013

Spice Internet Radio's Top 25 - December 8, 2013

Hi everyone, I was able to catch the entire countdown on Spice Internet Radio (http://www.wsir-db.com/) and here are the top 25 southern soul hits for the week of December 8, 2013.  Wilson Meadows has taken over the number one spot from Bigg Robb!  It was a good run.  Also see the Soul and Blues Report for the countdown list and other great info (http://soulandbluesreport.com/charts/).


TITLE
ARTIST
1
Can You Hang
Wilson Meadows
2
Move Something
Lacee / Tucka
3
Fill It Up
Bigg Robb
4
Mr. Right Now
Mr. David
5
Cheat Up
Simeo
6
At Your Mercy
Shirley Jones & Lacee
7
What's The Name Of That Thang
Larome Powers
8
I Want It
Leroy Allen
9
I Can Still Roll It
The Love Doctor
10
Crazy Over You
Vick Allen
11
Get Her With My Twitter
Billy Soul Bonds
12
Dig A Little Deeper
Jaye Hammer
13
Blues Is Alright
Klass Band
14
Lost My Good Thang
Terry Wright
15
Good Woman
Bill Avery
16
Get It Get It Man
Chandra Calloway
17
What One Man Won't Do
Charles Wilson
18
Can I Spend Some Money On
Chuck Strong
19
Sexy
Ricky White
20
It's On Me
Floyd Taylor
21
It's Whatever
Lamorris Williams
22
I Need It
Gerod Rayburn
23
I Sing The Blues
Patrick Green
24
Bring It Back
Mr. Sam
25
Shake That Belly
Pat Cooley
Enjoy!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com