Sunday, November 23, 2014

Southern Soul Paradise with Dr. Nick

I was honored to be Dr. Nick’s guest yesterday afternoon in Washington, D.C. on WPFW’s 89.3.  Dr. Nick hosts “Southern Soul Rumpin’” from 2- 4pm every Saturday afternoon (tune in to www.wpfw.org or 89.3 on your dial).  I had so much fun being a part of his show - he is an awesome man.  Dr. Nick gave me a chance to talk about this blog and about southern soul music which I love so dearly.  Did you know that he is the only on-air radio personality and WPFW is the only radio station in the District/MarylandVirginia area playing southern soul music?   He is definitely making a difference in the metro area and around the world.  Dr. Nick touches the lives of so many people and I look forward to listening to him for years and years to come.

Thank you Dr. Nick for caring enough to play the music!

Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com