Monday, August 17, 2015

Ms. Jody - "I Ain't Gonna Lie This Time"

Ms. Jody says she was messing around and came home at 5:00 in the morning but her husband woke up when she tip toed across the floor. She was wondering what she was going to do this time, how she was going to get out of this situation. She said don’t ask me no questions and she’ll tell you no lies but to tell you the truth, she didn’t have no alibis.  She said that she’s not gonna lie this time; she’s going to tell the truth.  She said she was out with the girls and lost track of time…what a story!

I ain’t gonna lie this time, I’m gonna tell the truth! You can believe me if you want to!

Taken from Ms. Jody's recently released 'Talkin' Bout My Good Thang' CD.

Enjoy!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com