Saturday, December 2, 2017

Cathe's All Blues Saturday Countdown on WDLT December 2, 2017

It's Saturday night and time for Cathe's All Blues Saturday Countdown! This year is winding down and Christmas is just round the corner!! Yikes!! I'm not ready but it's coming - whether I'm ready or not! 😀This is a wonderful time of the year and I love spending time with my family and friends.  Remember, there are a lot of lonely people out there and, if you can, pick up the phone and call somebody this week!

Here are the top 10 most requested southern soul music hits of this week from WDLT 104.1 FM, the greatest station in the Mobile, Alabama, area. They have an awesome "All Blues Saturday" show and their on-air personalities are amazing:  Nikki deMarks, Stormy, and Cathe B. The Countdown comes on at 7:00 p.m. CST (8:00 EST) each Saturday night.

To listen to the station if you're in the Mobile area, turn your radio to 104.1 FM and if you're online, go to www.1041wdlt.com. You can also listen via iHeart Radio on your phone/tablet.

This week: 
  1.  I'll Pay The Shipping Cost - Ronnie Bell
  2.  I'm In Love By Myself - Peggy Scott-Adams
  3.  Treat Her Right - Calvin Richardson
  4.  Sweet Tooth - Tucka
  5.  Pretty Girl - J-Wonn featuring Tucka
  6.  Superwoman - David J/Geno
  7.  Till The Sun Comes Up - Tucka
  8.  Going Down In My Inbox*
  9.  If You Don't Know - Wendell B
10.  Deadbeat Lover - Tony T and Chris Ivy
From the week of November 18: 
  1.  I'll Pay The Shipping Cost - Ronnie Bell
  2.  Treat Her Right - Calvin Richardson
  3.  I'm In Love By Myself - Peggy Scott-Adams
  4.  Pretty Girl - J-Wonn featuring Tucka
  5.  Sweet Tooth - Tucka
  6.  Till The Sun Comes Up - Tucka
  7.  Superwoman - David J/Geno
  8.  Call Me - Nelson
  9.  Ms. Grown and Sexy - J. Red
10.  If You Don't Know - Wendell B


*Sorry, but I'm not sure who's the artist of this song.
Cathe's Classic Pick of The Week was "Strugglin' Lady" by the legendary Little Milton. 

Congratulations to Ronnie Bell and "I'll Pay The Shipping Cost" for another fabulous week at #1!!  He's been holding on to this position since August 19!!!  

I love southern soul music! Thank you Cathe B for a wonderful countdown and WDLT for a great All Blues Saturday!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise