Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Lomax - "Don't Leave My Wife Alone"

I love Lomax!  Now when I first heard this song, I thought it was a beautiful love song...until I listened to the words. lol  It's still a beautiful song and it is about love but the story wasn't what I expected.  It's a story about a man who got a sidepiece after he found out his wife was messing around.  So he tells his wife's man to keep doing what he's doing with his wife.  What??  He asks him to not leave his wife alone because he doesn't want to lose his girlfriend.  Well, well, well...

Sometimes life will put us in a predicament
That we never thought we would get ourselves into
And once we're there, it's so hard to get out
Instead of making change
We'd rather make that situation comfortable
And just stay right there knowing that we don't want to be there
But we don't want to leave either.

Lomax has a beautiful voice and I'm so looking forward to seeing him in concert!

It might sound like I'm begging but I really am...
XXOOXX
Enjoy!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise