Monday, May 20, 2019

Jeter Jones (featuring LJ Echols) - "Lovin Me On Borrowed Time"

I love this collaboration between Jeter Jones and LJ Echols! This is a song about a guy getting home and his girl is gone.  She's out in the streets and won't even answer the phone.  Ladies, you can't do your guy like that.  If you don't want him, let him go!

It's not funny but I had to laugh when he starts looking in the microwave and the oven for some food. lol Oh, the poor man.

You can't keep loving me on borrowed time!  I know that's right!


I recently did a post with Jeter Jones and Itz Karma - they were also fantastic together!  See:
https://southernsoulparadise.blogspot.com/2019/05/rodeo-itz-karma-featuring-jeter-jones.html.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??