Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Sonny Green - "I Beg Your Pardon"

What a cool new CD.  I was recently turned on to Sonny Green and really like his r&b/southern soul sound.  There's a hint of old school to him and I like that because it keeps this style of music alive. "I Beg Your Pardon" reminds me of days gone by.

Sonny Green has been singing forever.  In reading his bio, it says that he's recorded singles before but this is his first full-length album. "I Beg Your Pardon" is from his Found, One Soul Singer CD and the songs I've heard have all been good.  You can go to youtube and check out his music.

Read more info on Sonny Green on the Little Village website (http://littlevillagefoundation.com/sonny-green/).

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

1 comment:

Comments...what are your thoughts??