Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Highway Heavy ft. Adrian Bagher & Coldrank - "Let Me Take Care of You"

How can you not love a man who wants to take care of you?  Most of us can take care of ourselves but a man who loves you will want to make sure you have everything you need.  Adrian says he's physically and financially stable!!!  Yes!!  He said he can pay all my bills and still put food on the table.  That's the man I want by my side - I will help him all the way!

Let me take care of you
I want to love and treat you right
I'll take good care of you
Hold you down for the rest of your life
Let me take care of you
I want to love and treat you right
Let me take care of you
Hold you down for the rest of your life
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??