Monday, February 1, 2021

Marlena Shaw - "Go Away Little Boy"

I can't tell you how much I adored this song when it was released. And I still love it, love it, love it. Yes, it's not southern soul but good music is good music, no matter the genre!!  Marlena Shaw has a jazz background and you can hear it in the range of her vocals. 

This song is close to perfection. Check out the boy mother's love, mother's love! lol  If for some reason you feel that you can no longer be the man that I thought you were at the beginning of our relationship, then I got this one thing to lay on you, my sweet! Yes!!!!

Go away little boy, why don't you just go away little boy, cause you're hurting me more every minute that you delay.
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??