Sunday, April 18, 2021

Asah Entertainment featuring Tweet and Tim Rogers - "Made For Me"

This song is so pretty, a beautiful love song - you were made for me!  I think it's a little more r&b than southern soul but the southern soul stations are playing it - I'll take it!!  I don't know anything about Asah Entertainment or Tim Rogers, but I remember Tweet from a million years ago.  Well, it was 19 years ago but it feels like a million. lol  I absolutely loved her song "Oops, Oh My" which was ahead of its time.  "Oops, Oh My" was from Tweet's 2002 debut studio album called Southern Hummingbird.

"Made For Me" is taken from the soundtrack of BET's movie, Never and Again.  I'll have to check it out.  I swear, for a split second, the beginning of this song reminds me of just a few bars from the beginning of J. Blackfoot's "May The Best Man Win." I keep thinking that song is getting ready to play when I hear this.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??