Saturday, February 12, 2022

Ms. Neka - "In My Ride" (Official Music Video)

I hear this song all the time on Mobile's radio station.  I've always liked it and it makes their top 10 countdown almost every week but this song grows on you!  I LOVE it!!  I think the video is fantastic - it's clean, no naked women running around lol (I am SO tired of those videos - yes, I said it!) and there's wonderful smooth guitar playing by the coolest guy!!  It's a song about a girl who is just cruising around town and loves her ride. Beautiful!!!

I'm just rolling, rolling, rolling in my ride!!!

I apologize to Ms. Neka for spelling your name wrong in all my posts - including one I did just a few minutes ago.  I copied the old spelling of your name from the station's website when I should have verified it before I used it.  I know better and I'm sorry!!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise
Instagram: Southern Soul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??