Wednesday, March 30, 2022

T.K. Soul - "I'm Gonna Win"

T.K. Soul, I hear your pain!!  I love this song.  Like you, I've been in a relationship where I wasted too much time, had me wondering about my life and talking to God.  

So many years wasted but I'm gonna win
Cause I know there's something better
So I'm gonna wait till then, wait till then

There she goes y'all walking out that door  
We've had so many good years together
What was it all for?  
Somebody tell me!!  
So I'm on my knees asking God to show me a way 
Please 
He said get up off your knees son 
How are you gonna win if you don't play?
That's what I heard Him say

I do not own the rights to this song.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise
Instagram: Southern Soul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??