Friday, January 20, 2023

O.V. Wright - Medley (God Blessed Our Love/When A Man Loves A Woman/That...

This is such a beautiful love song and this 13.56 minutes song is worth every second.  I adore it.  The live version from Japan is the best!  These words!♥️♥️


If I were the sun up there 

I would glow in love everywhere

Even be the moon baby

After the sun goes down

So you could see, so you could see that I’m still around

Oh that’s how strong my love is

 

If I were a fish that had been cast upon the land

(and that's a bad situation to be in)

I would stay there if you would let me hold your hand

Even be the wind baby from a rolling storm

I’d stop for a moment, oh yes I would baby and I’d walk you home

That’s how strong my love is


I do not own the rights to this awesome song.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise
Instagram: Southern Soul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??