Sunday, December 4, 2011

Johnnie Taylor - "I Love You Lady"

It's been a few weeks since my last JT post and I needed a Johnnie Taylor fix tonight.  "I Love You Lady" hits the spot.  He says that after all the things they've been through, he wonders how lucky one man can be.  I love this man!

Sitting here reminiscing about how good you’ve been to me
And all other things we’ve been through together
Sometime I wonder how lucky can one man be
To have a love like yours
That gets better and better and better

Chorus
That’s why I love you lady
I love the way, the way you’ve been loving me
I love you lady
I love the way, the way you’ve been loving me
Don’t you ever ever take your love away

Sometime I sit up in the midnight hour
I watch you while you’re sleeping
Reach over and run my fingers gently through your hair
I thank God for this angel
Trusting me and ......... (I'm sorry, I couldn't get this right)
Your love is so special, girl
And no one could ever compare

Chorus
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com