Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stephanie McDee - "Pony Slide"

Giddy up, giddy up girls, yeehaw, come on, let's go!  I hear this song every Saturday on Mobile's All Blues Saturday - WDLT.  I like the melody a lot and the song grows on you.  However, I call this grown folks music and I probably wouldn't play it around my kids - I wouldn't want to answer any questions they may have. (smile)  Here's the first verse:

Saddle up! Throw it to the left, now throw it to the right
Sling it to the front, now back it up how you like
Take it down to the floor
How low can you go, make him holler for more
Make that tootsie roll
Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this song!!!! Do you have anymore Stephanie Mcdee music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, that' the only song I've posted so far. Go to youtube and search Stephanie McDee and you'll find more of her great music! Thank you!!

      Delete

Comments...what are your thoughts??