Saturday, March 28, 2020

Magic One - "Loving For The Both of Us"

Magic One sounds so hurt when he sings this song.  He tried to keep this relationship going but there's no way you can make it if you're loving for the both of you.  He tells his girl that she would go out with her friends even though she knew the two of them had plans; it looks like she just doesn't have any time for her man.  This is a beautiful, sad song.

I really like these two lines:

I just can't keep loving for the both of us
You think it's a game but I'm serious

I gave it all I had, you know I tried
I'm walking out the door, can't take this no more, I'm so tired


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrxvf1IIMs

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??