Friday, March 20, 2020

O. B. Buchana - "I Can't Choose"

This is an oldie but goodie that I absolutely LOVE!  Yeah, some people say I love a lot of music and it's true, I do!!

O. B. says he's been wondering what to do, he's got two women and he doesn't know what to do! He can't choose between the two; he's hooked and he's dingling on the line.  He's got two women, his girlfriend and his wife. What?? And kids by both, too??

It’s been awhile since I’ve listened and relistened to a song enough so I can get the words right. I think he's saying 'dingling' on the line but I'm not totally sure.  It's what my ear hears so if it's something else, PLEASE let me know. lol

I’ve been thinking constantly
About a situation that worries me
I got a woman I truly love
I got a wife at home and she’s my world
I know one day I’m gonna have to choose
But I’m lost in love and I’m so confused
I’ve been wondering what to do
Said I’ve got two women that keep me so confused
Ya’ll please help me, help me understand
All I got to say is I can’t, I can’t 

Chorus
I can’t choose, between the two
(Oh, I can’t choose)
(I can’t choose)
I can’t make up my mind
I’m hooked, and I’m dingling on the line

I called my mother to get some advice 
She said son, follow your heart
And you'll do what's right
But here's the problem
I only have one heart and between the two
They're tearing it apart
See it feels so good when I'm with my wife
But when I'm with my woman I'm in paradise
I've been wondering what to do
Said I've got two women that keep me so confused
Ya'll please help me, help me understand
All I got to say is I can’t, I can’t

Chorus

I got two children in my life
One by my woman and the other one by my wife
24-7, I rip and run
One see me leave and the other one see me coming
I know it’s wrong, there’s no excuse
I want to stop ya’ll but I just can’t choose
I’ve been wondering what to do
Said I got two women that keep me so confused
Ya’ll please help me, tell OB what to do
All I got to say is I can’t, I can’t

Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBOW4_A34oc
I know one day I’m gonna have to choose
But I’m lost in love and I’m so confused
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??