I think this is one of my favorite Karen Wolfe songs. Yeah, it's a few years old but I love it!
Oh, the mailman just came through
Brought a letter addressed to you
It was forwarded from your old address
I was nosy so I opened it
Says "I hope that you are doing fine
The baby asks about you all the time
He said he missed you and I miss you too
My mama said this boy looks just like you"
Oh, I had a feeling...
Is this your baby? Don't stand there and lie to me. Cause I can always tell when you're telling a lie, cause you start stuttering.
You're lying.
When were you going to tell me? And tell me, long have you known? Were you going to wait until he starts walking, or when he got grown? You're lying!
Whew, so sad.
I do NOT own the rights to this song.
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments...what are your thoughts??