Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Carl Sims - "Seventeen Days of Loving"

This is my most favorite of all Carl Sims' songs and I love it, love it, love it. I heard this morning and it sounded soooo good!!  It's one of those records that get you from the first musical note you hear.  I was addicted to this a few years ago.  Carl Sims says his girl's been gone for 17 days and he's about to go out of his mind.  He can't eat, he can't sleep, and all he's been doing is sitting in his room.  So he starts begging for her to come home.  Did I say I love it!

I need 17 days of loving you
Girl, I can't go to sleep
24 hours, I love you
Now bring it on home to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8EJzyWCC0U
I know you know what to do with it....
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??