Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bookie Tee - Mr. Anything Goes WQLS 90.5 FM

One of the best things in the world is when your favorite local radio station streams online.  I remember the days when the only way I could hear southern soul/the blues was to travel down south.  Thank you Lord for the internet!!!

The radio station in my home town of Camden, Alabama, is WQLS 90.5 FM and the best dee jay is Bookie Tee!  ‘Mr. Anything Goes' plays everything I want to hear and has a crazy-cool personality!  I listen to him every single afternoon and he’s on the air from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.  If you’re in Wilcox County and surrounding areas, turn your dial to 90.5 FM.  Or, you can do like I do when I’m not in Camden and listen online via TuneIn at https://tunein.com/radio/the-Q-905-s152724/.  I love his show! 💕

I’ll be sitting down soon with Bookie Tee so stay tuned for what promises to be a great interview!!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??