Sunday, August 3, 2014

Will Easley - "Your Love Amazes Me" and Concert Review

As soon as my sister and I walked through the door of the Lena Powell Center in Camden, Alabama, we were pleasantly surprised when Will Easley walked out of the dressing room and spent some time talking with us. Do you know how great that was!!! He thanked us for coming to the show and didn't mind taking a picture with us.  I think this is the third time that I have seen him and he has been the same each time!  He’s a gentleman and you get an old school vibe when you talk with him.  Will is a humble man and is truly a nice guy. His goal is to make sure his fans enjoy themselves.












Here is a lineup of the songs he sang that night:
I Got You
Just Because
Wiggle When You Walk
Turn Back the Hands of Time
Your Love Amazes Me
Mustang Sally
Hole in the Wall
Signed, Sealed, & Delivered
A medley of throw-back hits
Never Would Have Made it

As you can see from the above list, he sang a wonderful selection of music.  One thing I liked about Will's show was that he circulated throughout the crowd and sang to all of the women in the place - and he also talked to the guys!  It was very interactive and he made us feel that we were important to his show.  While he sang, he’d hold a lady's hand and even kiss someone on the cheek.  We definitely felt special!!  I think the thing I liked the most (and he does this at every show) is when he stopped and said thank you to his fans.  Will says that a lot of entertainers don’t stop to thank the people who helped them get to where they are – the people who have made them successful.  He wanted to let us know that he appreciates us and he closed with the gospel song, “Never Would Have Made It.”

Will is a class act and I will see him every chance I can.  You should, too!!















XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@ssoulparadise