Monday, September 16, 2019

O. B. Buchana - "Face Down"

This is O.B. giving the people what they want. When I hear "Face Down," it reminds me of the intro of Betty Wright's "Tonight Is The Night" -  I like the music and the melody is really nice but...  This is music O.B. style and the man is a master at what he does.  It's definitely grown folks music and while I love the melody and the beat, it's too much for me when I'm in mixed company.  I can't sit in the car with my mom and listen - yes, I turn the station - and I can't listen to it with my kids.   Now, if I were in a club, with my friends, or with my guy, it would be a totally different story!  It's a great dance song.

"Face Down" was released earlier this year and is destined to be a huge hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUu61sl-O-Y

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??