Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ms. Jody - "Good Love"

Have I told you that I think Ms. Jody is awesome??  Her "Still Strokin' CD is simply amazing and Good Love is one of the many hits on this album.  It's a beautiful slow jam and Ms. Jody can sing!!!  This is a must-listen-to song.  She says that you can't rush good love and that it takes time to do it right.  That's what I'm talking about.  She says that good love will put a smile on your face and give you that good feeling all through the day.  If you can't do it right, it's just a waste of time. 

Good love, good love
Good love, good love

You can’t rush good love
It takes time to do it right
You can’t half do it, you can’t hurry through it
Sometimes it takes all night
You got to be willing and able
To do whatever it takes, yeah
And I know that it’s good to you baby
When I see you get all ugly in the face
You just can’t tap it and say it’s through
You can’t just play with it and say that’ll do
You got to stay on it if it takes all night
And if I don’t holler you ain’t doing it right

Good love, good love
It’ll make you tingle in your bones
It’ll keep you going all night long, yeah
It’ll put a smile on your face
And give you that good feeling all through the day

Now if you can’t do it right
Baby it’s just a waste of time
Just hittin’ and quittin’ it ain’t getting it
If you get yours and I don’t get mine
When oh it’s really wonderful honey
I know lovin is so much better
When we can take our time
And reach ecstasy together
Taking time to know what turns me on
Is what really makes the feeling strong
If you do it right it works every time
That good good feeling
Really blows my mind

Good love, good love
Ooh, oh baby
It keeps you going all through the night
It will put a smile on your face
And give you that good feeling all through the day

When the love is good
It’s so for real
Nothing compares to the way it makes you feel
When you do it right and take your time
Good love can really, really blow your mind

Good love, good love
I don’t want it no other way
When it comes to good lovin I don’t play
Baby we can take our time
And you’ll get yours and I’ll get mine
If you do it right it might take all night
If you do it slow and easy
Make sure the lovin is pleasing
Good love can make you cry
Oh yes it will
Oh it makes you feel all in your bones
Sometimes it goes on and on
Good love can make you cry!  Ask Carl Marshall!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com