Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Willie Clayton - "Going Crazy"

Willie Clayton sings beautiful ballads.  Even if he doesn't like to be labeled as a southern soul singer, that's exactly what he is and he does wonderful soul music.  I'd love for mainstream radio to play his songs.

I lost your love a second time
Sometimes I feel I’m losing my mind
If I don’t get you back I don’t know what I’m gonna do
Without you my world seems so blue

Chorus
Because I’m going crazy
Over losing you
I’m going crazy
Cause I don’t have you

If you just give me just one more try
I’ll be with you until I die
With you my life’s so complete
You’ve been gone, it’s hard to sleep

Chorus

I’m so tired of being all alone
Honey I wish you’d hurry home
And with a love that can treat me like you do (?)
With your love I feel so brand new

Chorus

Enjoy!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com