Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Falisa Janaye - "You Won't Miss Your Water"

You know how it is when your significant other gets so used to having things that he (or she) takes you for granted. Sooner or later you get tired of the games.  He does whatever he wants to do and the song says that he must think that she's a fool.  In reality, it also makes you feel like one.  Well said Falisa Janaye!

Baby I’m tired of what’s going down
Every time I‘m not around
Now I don’t play about my man
That’s one thing I don’t understand
I ain’t never met a man like you
You know you played it so cool
You do whatever you want to do
You must think that I’m a fool

Chorus
You won’t miss your water (you won’t miss it) till your well runs dry
You won’t miss my love when I say goodbye
You won’t miss it baby

Keep taking me for granted in all the things I do
I tried to show you that I love you by doing right by you
No I’m not too demanding, that’s why I’m so confused
It’s a shame how you playing me but this time you’re gonna lose

Pay on your car, you got keys to the house
But you don’t care what I’m about
You keep playing hard, I’ma change the locks
Keep taking me for granted your ass gonna be out

Chorus
You won’t miss your water till your well runs dry
You won’t miss my love when I say goodbye
(You won’t miss it baby)
You won’t miss your water till your well runs dry
You won’t miss my love, I try to keep you satisfied

I’m tired of your games and what’s going down
Taking me for granted, spreading your love around
I’m tired of your games, you’re playing with my head
Taking me for granted, acting like you don’t care

Chorus

You won't miss your water till your well runs dry!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com