Saturday, November 26, 2016

Summer Wolfe - "You're My Craving"

Summer says that you're my craving and that she can't get enough of that good thang.  It's like chocolate, tastes so good, you're my sweet thing.

I don't know anything about Summer Wolfe but found this bio written/posted by her on a site called Top Cat Live: http://www.topcatlive.com/summer-wolfe-southern-soul-vocalist-shreveport-la.  When I listen to her voice, she reminds me of another singer but I can't put my finger on who...I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.
I am a singer, entertainer, song writer, spokesperson, mother and most of all, a genuine real woman. I have always loved to sing and entertain. At 8 years old I won second place in a talent show that was held in a High School auditorium. I sang, "Do It To Me One More Time." I still remember how good it felt to hear the crowd ovation. Since then I have had the pleasure of performing at the Let The Good Times Roll Festival in Shreveport. I have performed in El Dorado, AR, East Texas and in Los Angeles, CA, just to name a few. I've had the pleasure of opening for great artists like Denise LaSalle, TK Soul, Cupid and others. I have released my first solo album entitled, "Come Get It." My prime goal is to be an accomplished, accredited Southern Soul Artist known for producing and performing great music that people love to enjoy.

If your love was a law it'd be a crime!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??