Saturday, December 10, 2016

Marvin Sease - "Do It Tonight"

Everyone needs a Marvin Sease ballad every now and then!!  The man was a great performer and I love his music.  Ok, Marvin's wife just took his kids and left him and now he's hurting and lonely and needs someone.  This is definitely a begging song. lol  So, he needs somebody to help ease his pain for tonight.  (I don't think I'm that girl. lol)

Hello baby, how you doing
Oh yeah, oh that's so nice
I'm sitting here, all alone
Could you just come by for a little while
Because I really need some woman to make love to me tonight
Oh please
I need, I need some woman to make love to me tonight
Can I just say please
You see, my wife took my kids and left me, yes she did
She told me to find someone else
Oh I need, I need you baby
To make love to me tonight
Can I say it again
I need, I need some sweet woman to make love to me tonight
Oh I need, some mama's daughter to make love to me tonight
I don't mind begging honey
You see baby, the place where my heart used to be
There's a big hole and it's waiting for you to fill
Oh I need, I need you baby to make love to me tonight
Can I say please, honey
I need some sweet angel to make love to me tonight
Please, please, please
Now if you can help me, do me a favor
Do it tonight, please baby
Do it tonight, tomorrow might be too late baby
Do it tonight, do it tonight
Oh I'm begging you, honey can't you see I'm begging
Do it tonight, please,do it tonight

I love Marvin!!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??