Monday, October 2, 2017

Sir Lawrence - "Walking Papers"

Oh man, this is real southern soul and I loved it from the first minute of the song.  Lewis Dee played it on his Grown & Sexy Show and I thank you!! 💕

This is a man who's tired of a lying and cheating woman and I think he's just had enough.  Seems like she broke this guy and he is through.  Here are some of the lyrics:

I'm packing my bags, I'm getting the hell out of here
I won't look back, I won't shed a tear
Cause being with you, I can't take no more
It's over baby, I'm walking out the door
I'm giving you your walking papers, oh yes I am
Your service is no longer needed
I'm giving you your walking papers, oh yes I am
You're free, free baby to see who you want to see

I'm giving you your walking papers, so long baby!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??