Sunday, February 4, 2018

Lynn White with Willie Clayton - "Slow & Easy/Take Me To The Mountain Top"

It's Sunday night and I must be in a throwback mood.  This is another one of my all-time favorites and here is a copy of the 7:35 minute version.  It's one of those songs that I get all caught up in and can feel all the way to my soul.  Yeah, I know that's corny, but it's true.

Lynn White and Willie Clayton are wonderful together.  My favorite line is "love me till my heart stops."

Take me to the mountain top
Make me high
Love me till my heart stops
I don't care, just let me down
Whatever it is that you're doing to me, Willie
I don't want you to never, never stop
You got me hooked on you, like a junkie I'm strung out on you.
Baby, honey, sugar...

Lying right here beside you honey is as close to heaven as I want to be!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise