Wednesday, November 28, 2018

King Floyd - "What Our Love Needs"

How many of you played the flip side of King Floyd's "Groove Me" to hear "What Our Love Needs??"  I love it, love it, love it!!  I adore these lyrics.  Songs like this make you believe in romance and love!

When I was young, we played both sides of all of our 45s.  Our albums, too!  We would also put a stack of 45s on the turntable and when they were done, we'd flip the entire stack over.  Ah yes, the good old days!!

Listen girl, you say you want me, you know I want you
So here's all we got to do
Just give our love more affection
And baby we'll have that protection
From loneliness
And then tenderness, we'll possess

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??