Saturday, April 27, 2019

Miki Howard - "Fed Up"

I was recently told that Miki Howard was doing southern soul and, I must admit, I was very skeptical. After all, she was all r&b and has been so forever and ever. I had my doubts but then I heard "Fed Up" and was pleasantly surprised.  This sounds more like southern soul than r&b and I like it!

It's a story about a friend telling her girlfriend that she ought to be fed up with her guy's lying and his cheating ways.  She knows that she deserves a better man.  You know that your real friends will tell you the truth; they can often see what you can't see.

Have you noticed that more and more r&b singers are crossing over to this side?   I think the southern soul world is growing and I'm all for it!!  I love the music and love the idea of increasing the number of listeners!!

Thank you Melvin Jordan!!!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??