Friday, April 3, 2020

Lou Battle - "Love for $ale"

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! This is IT!  You ain't gonna find a better man cause I do all I can.  You're gonna make me give my love up for sale! I've got to find out more about Lou Battle.  I'm in love!💕

You just keep sneaking around town
Need to settle down
Girl, you can't stop giving me hell
You gonna make me give my love up for sale

They say there's a lot of fish in the sea
So I guess I'm jumping in

This is one of those songs where I want to shake the girl and tell her she's crazy for letting this man go!!

Lawd, have mercy.  This is beautiful!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZI61YabPPk
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??