Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tyrone Davis - "Can I Stop By"

What a beautiful love song by Tyrone.  He wants to see his girl and asks if he can stop by.  Oh yes!!! Tyrone!  "Can I Stop By" is a wonderful begging song! lol  I love it!  Here are the lyrics to the first part of the song:

Girl you been on my mind all day long
I can't stop thinking about the way we be getting it on
I know you had a bad day cause you told me when we had lunch
But I sure wanna see you girl cause I miss you a whole bunch
I can just picture you and me loving each other for life
You got the kind of love I've been looking for
I just might make you my wife
You got my nose open baby, girl I sure don't mind
I ain't too proud to beg right now, I need just a little of your time
I love the way you love me, you give me just what I ask for
Girl, I wanna see you again because I need just a little bit more
What I want to know baby (can I stop by)
Ah girl, I want to see you

I wrote about this a couple of years ago:
https://southernsoulparadise.blogspot.com/2018/02/tyrone-davis-can-i-stop-by.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHV5YGbFSMA
Girl, I want to see you because I need just a little more!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??