Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Mark IV - "My Everything You Are"

A little throwback music by Mark IV.  I loved this song... still do!! True classics live forever!

I never had it so good
A pretty as a rose
I never had it so good
I never tasted sugar any sweeter
I never had it so good
Mmmmmm
Darling you're my everything and you mean so much to me
If I could live a thousand years or so
Each year, I would love you more and more
The reason I feel the way I do
I've got a good woman that I can call my own
And no matter how rough the times may get
She tells me, Lord that she understands
And if I'm dirty and my clothes are rags
She tells me, honey, you're still my man

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise
Instagram: Southern Soul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??