Thursday, May 12, 2022

Redd Velvet - "You Got to Leave" (The Clapback Track)

I have to tell you, I fell in love with this song before I even listened to the words.  It SOUNDS like real southern soul.  This is the clapback track to King George's "Keep On Rollin."  See https://southernsoulparadise.blogspot.com/2022/02/king-george-keep-on-rollin-official.html.

I kept a few around in case of an emergency!!

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise
Instagram: Southern Soul Paradise

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for listening to my music and including it on your blog. I am honored and very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving us great music - looking forward to hearing more from you!

      Delete

Comments...what are your thoughts??