Saturday, February 24, 2024

King George - "It's Over"

Listen
Let me start by saying I'm sorry but it's time for me to leave
And if it makes you feel any better girl, it ain't because of you but it's me
This relationship is different now, no it just ain't the same
And I'd rather you be happy girl, than to cause you any more pain
I think this love thing is over, it's done passed us by  
And it hurts so much for me to leave you girl but Imma have to say goodbye

Man, I LOVE this song.  It is so real.  And the man says that he'd rather see the girl happy than to keep hurting her.  King George, keep doing your thang!!

I don't own the rights to this song.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??