Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tyrone Davis - Close To You

Have I told you that I'm a Tyrone Davis fan?  No, well one day I'll have to let you know about the many songs of his that I love.  You probably think I love a lot of artists and it's true, I do.  There's just so much good music out there.  I was so fortunate to see Tyrone Davis perform several times and he was really great.  Here are some of the words to  one of Tyrone's most beautiful love songs - Close To You:

I can’t wait to be by your side
And I don’t understand this feeling but it’s thrilling me
Your love is like a hurricane I just can’t tame
And I just want to be close to you
When your lips touch mine, girl, it’s so satisfying
I get a strange sensation because you’ve changed my situation
Your love is like a hurricane, I just can’t tame
And I just want to be close to you.
Everything I do, honey, I do it just for you, and
I can’t think of nothing better I’d rather do...

Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise