Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mr. X - "Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle"

This is played a lot down south and it's a nice song for the dance floor.  

I like the way you move honey
Come on and dance for me
Ooh let me see you wiggle

Girl I like the way you move
When you’re dancing on the dance floor
The way you move your sexy body
Ooh it put me in the mood
You got on your red dress baby
And you’re stepping in your high heel shoes
I don’t know how you do it when you’re moving around, baby
But it sho, I like the way you move

Chorus
When you wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
And you jiggle, jiggle, jiggle,
Turn it all around
And drop it like it’s hot
I like the way you wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
And jiggle, jiggle, jiggle
Turn it all around
And drop it like it’s hot

Hey fellas in the club
What you’re doing - sippin’ on a drink
When they see your sexy body moving baby
Oh I know what they think
But you don’t never stop movin’ oh no
You just never stop your groove
If one of those fellas could take you home tonight darling
Ain’t no telling what they might do

When you wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
From side to side
When you jiggle, jiggle, jiggle
You make a grown man cry

Chorus

When you wiggle and drop it like it's hot!
Enjoy!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com