Friday, May 17, 2013

Willie Clayton - "Make It Good"

Willie Clayton can sing a ballad!  This is the type of song you put on at night when there's no one home but you and your man.  Oh yes!

You say you left your man cause he didn’t show love and affection
And you even considered going in another direction
But if satisfaction is what you’re looking for
You can stop right here, I’ve got all that and so much more
I’ve got a heart full of love - love, kisses and thrills
I’ll caress your body baby until you break out in cold chills

Chorus
I’ll make it good, good, good to you
If you let me
If you let me love you baby
I’ll make it good, good, good to you
If you let me, let me love you baby

If you need somebody to spend a little time with
I’m not the kind of guy that wanna hit it and quit it
Girl I’m right here and I’m putting my bid in for the job
You find out that good love, oh it ain’t that hard
I’ve got a pocket full of love - love, kisses and thrills
I’ll caress your body baby till you break out in cold chills

Chorus

8 o’clock, I’ll come calling
9 o’clock,  I’ll start crawling
Between 11 and 12, I’ll whisper sweet things in your ear
Ain’t no telling what I might do to you my dear

Chorus

Enjoy!
XXOOXX
Sousthern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadis@hotmail.com