Sunday, January 19, 2014

Spice Internet Radio's Top 25 for January 19, 2014

Here's an all new list of the top 25 southern soul hits for the week. Congratulations to Vick Allen who moved from the number 10 spot last week all the way to number one!  Listen to the countdown at noon EST each week on Spice Internet Radio (http://www.wsir-db.com/).  You can also take a look at the top 25 list and get so much more great information at the Soul and Blues Report (http://soulandbluesreport.com/).

  1.  Crazy Over You - Vick Allen
  2.  I Want It - Leroy Allen
  3.  Cheat Up - Simeo
  4.  I Can Still Roll It - The Love Doctor
  5.  Dig A Little Deeper - Jaye Hammer
  6.  Can You Hang - Wilson Meadows
  7.  What's The Name of That Thang - Larome Powers
  8.  Blues Is Alright - Klass Band
  9.  Fill It Up - Bigg Robb
10.  Mr. Right Now - Mr. David
11.  Move Something - Lacee and Tucka
12.  I'm At Your Mercy - Shirley Jones and Lacee
13.  Lost My Good Thing - Terry Wright
14.  Can I Spend My Money On You - Chuck Strong
15.  Sexy - Ricky Wright
16.  Good Woman - Bill Avery
17.  It's On Me - Floyd Taylor
18.  I Sing The Blues - Patrick Green
19.  I Need It - Gerod Rayborn
20.  Shake That Belly - Pat Cooley
21.  It's Whatever - Lamorris Williams
22.  The Rock - Ms. Jody
23.  Get Her With My Twitter - Billy Soul Bonds
24.  Your Used To Be - Queen Emily
25.  Get It Get It Man - Chandra Holloway

Enjoy!!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@SSoulParadise