Sunday, January 5, 2014

Spice Internet Radio's Top 25 Southern Soul Hits - January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!!  Here's the list of the top 25 southern soul hits via the Soul and Blues Report (http://soulandbluesreport.com/charts/) and heard at noon every Sunday on the Spice Internet Radio (http://www.wsir-db.com/)!!  What's your favorite song??
 
  1.  Crazy Over You - Vick Allen
  2.  I Want It - Allen
  3.  Cheat Up - Simeo
  4.  I Can Still Roll It - The Love Doctor
  5.  Dig A Little Deeper - Jaye Hammer
  6.  Can You Hang - Wilson Meadows
  7.  What's The Name Of That Thang - Larome Powers
  8.  Blues Is Alright - Klass Band
  9.  Fill It Up - Bigg Robb
10.  Mr. Right Now - Mr. David
11.  Move Something - Lacee & Tucka
12.  I'm At Your Mercy - Shirley Jones & Lacee
13.  Lost My Good Thang - Terry Wright
14.  Can I Spend Some Money On You - Chuck Strong
15.  Sexy - Ricky White
16.  Good Woman - Bill Avery
17.  It's On Me - Floyd Taylor
18.  I Sing The Blues - Patrick Green
19.  I Need It - Gerod Rayborn
20.  Shake That Belly - Pat Cooley
21.  It's Whatever - Lamorris Williams
22.  The Rock - Ms. Jody
23.  Get Her With My Twitter - Billy Soul Bonds
24.  Your Used To Be - Queen Emily
25.  Get It Get It Man - Chandra Calloway

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com