Sunday, February 2, 2014

Spice Internet Radio's Southern Soul Countdown - February 2, 2014

This is one of my favorite times of the week when I can see what's going on in southern soul.  Here is a list of the top 25 southern soul hits as heard at noon EST each Sunday on Spice Internet Radio (http://www.wsir-db.com/) and seen on the charts for the Soul and Blues Report (http://soulandbluesreport.com/charts/).  I love the smooth sound of Vick Allen but I just have to tell you, I absolutely adore Terry Wright's "Lost My Good Thing."

TW
TITLE
ARTIST
1
Crazy Over You
Vick Allen
2
Cheat Up
Simeo
3
Lost My Good Thang
Terry Wright
4
Can I Spend Some Money On
Famous Chuck Strong
5
What's The Name Of That Thang
Larome Powers
6
I Can Still Roll It
The Love Doctor
7
Blues Is Alright
Klass Band
8
It's On Me
F Taylor / M Waiters
9
Dig A Little Deeper
Jaye Hammer
10
I Want It
Leroy Allen
11
Fill It Up
Bigg Robb
12
Sexy
Ricky White
13
I Sing The Blues
Patrick Green
14
It's Whatever
Lamorris Williams
15
I Need It
Gerod Rayborn
16
Shake That Belly
Pat Cooley
17
Bring It Back
Mr. Sam
18
The Rock
Ms. Jody
19
Your Used To Be
Queen Emily
20
Mr. Right Now
Mr. David
21
Good Woman
Bill Avery
22
I Got This Record
JWONN
23
Move Something
Lacee & Tucka
24
Can You Hang
Wilson Meadows
25
We Steppin' Out Tonight
Wendell B. & Cupid
Enjoy!!
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@SSoulParadise