Thursday, April 3, 2014

Southern Soul Paradise Reaches 100,000 Hits!!

Thank you to my Southern Soul Paradise followers, friends, readers, family, and all who love southern soul music.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for making Southern Soul Paradise a popular site - I have had 100,000 hits because of you!!!  I never thought I'd ever get 1,000 hits, much less 100,000, and it's because of your support that I've reached this milestone. Thank you!!! Since I've started writing this, I've realized that a lot of people are into southern soul and the blues. I am currently working on a Southern Soul Paradise website and want to do new things in the future.  My goal is to introduce mainstream America to the southern soul sound and show the world what it's missing!!!  In the meantime, I promise to send out more tweets and will eventually end up on Instagram. (smile)

If you have any suggestions or words of wisdom for Southern Soul Paradise, please feel free to send them!  I appreciate it.

Much love to you!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com