Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Simone De - "Lonely"

The oh, so, sexy Simone De is the love of my life!  I almost wanted to cry the first time I heard this song because he sounded so sad.  Take a look at his words - it's a sad, sad situation and he says he's such a lonely man!  I hate to see him feel so badly...I think I need to rescue him!

It’s 17 days now since you’ve been gone
And I’m sitting here writing you this letter
Hoping you’ll come home before I have to mail it
I’ll tell you a million times
While I shed these tears
Reminiscing about the good time we had and wishing you were here

Sitting here baby by the fireplace
Staring at your picture, the smile is on your face
When I gaze in your eyes as I reminisce
Oh those sweet embraces I sure do miss

You know I really love you
But you treat me so cold
Woman, I’m going through because I don’t have you to hold
My whole world is shattered just wishing you were here
Girl I’m broken into pieces knowing you’re not here

Chorus
I’m so lonely, lonely baby, since you’re not here
I’m so lonely, lonely baby, since you’re not here

It’s a sad, sad situation I know for me
After seven long years and now I’m shedding tears
I never thought you’d leave me
I never thought you’d walk away
How can I go on without you baby
It’s hard to live another day
I tried so hard baby to be with the one I love
My baby’s gone and I’m so all alone
And this old house, this old house is not a home
I’m hurting and broken in pieces baby
And I’m so all alone

Chorus

I wish you didn’t have to go
Because it hurt me so
You took my heart with you baby
The minute you walked out the door
I never thought you’d leave me
I never thought you’d walk away
I wrapped my whole world around you
And now I don’t know what I’m gonna do

Chorus

I'm hoping you'll call me...
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@ssoulparadise