Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Southern Soul Countdown - Top 25 Hits for April 27, 2014

Here is a list of the top 25 southern soul hits for the week of April 27, 2014, as heard on Spice Internet Radio (http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/popup-new.php?sid=2298&stream_id=3967) and seen on the website for the Soul and Blues Report (http://soulandbluesreport.com/monitor/).  Listen to the countdown on the Spice Internet Radio at noon each Sunday morning.

Ms. Jody is in the number one spot but I tell you, I love 'Cat Daddy' by Billy Soul Bonds.
  1
I'm Gonna Keep My Love At Home
Ms Jody feat. Donnie Ray
  2
Bad Mama Jamma
Nathaniel Kimble
  3
Cat Daddy
Billy Soul Bonds
  4
I Got This Record
J’Wonn
  5
Do You Feel Like Partying
Sir Charles Jones feat. W Clayton
  6
Let Me See You Cha Cha Cha
Mel Waiters
  7
Looking For A Lady
T. K. Soul
  8
Tighten Up
Wilson Meadows
  9
Shake That Belly
Pat Cooley
10
Sexy
Ricky White
11
The Divas Ball
Lacee
12
That Ain’t Love
Club Noveau
13
Neckbones And Greens
Dennis Bettis
14
Crazy Over You
Vick Allen
15
Didn't I
Lenny Williams
16
Are You Serious
Carl Sims
17
Dance Floor
Archie Love
18
I Can Be Your Dream Girl
Lady Audrey
19
We Steppin' Out Tonight
Wendell B. feat Cupid
20
Cheat Up Remix
Simeo
21
Can I Spend Some Money On
The Famous Chuck Strong
22
It's Whatever
Lamorris Williams
23
Dancing With My Baby
Rebekah
24
Taking Out The Trash
Pat Brown
25
Blues Is Calling My Name
Theodis Ealey


XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
@ssoulparadise