Monday, January 29, 2018

Karen Wolfe - "You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man"

You know, there are so many times when a young - or immature girl - will try to take your boyfriend, husband, friend, etc.  To these girls, Karen makes it real clear that you ain't woman enough to take my man.  Then, she says that you can try and want to if you think you can... you ain't old enough to understand.  She said that you have to have class and be a woman too, and you have to have knowledge and you sho got to know what to do.  I love this song and I love Karen's message.  She is confident in what and who she has and knows how to keep her man.  That's what I'm talking about!!

You're not in competition because you're not in my league!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??