Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Fat Daddy ft. Sir Charles Jones - "Mail Man"

I love this song.  It is Fat Daddy featuring Sir Charles Jones and it is beautiful southern soul.

In this song, the mailman was sleeping with his wife but he was sleeping with another woman so he really can't blame anyone.  And what makes it worst is that the mailman was his best friend!  This story is so sad but real.  You better be careful, the mailman will be delivering mail and, at the same time, he'll be stealing your sugar.

I ain't never seen a mailman deliver on Sunday
He delivered my divorce papers early this morning
By the time I was stepping out
The mailman was stepping in
And turned my whole world around
And he brought it down to an end

What goes around comes around.

XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??