Saturday, June 8, 2019

Donnie Ray - "Outside Love Affair" and "Let's Go Dancing"

I've loved Donnie Ray since his classic "Let's Go Dancing" (see below) and he is still recording great music. "Two Way Love Affair" was released in 2016 and it's story I know a whole lot of you can relate to.  Donnie Ray gives men a serious talk about holding on to what you have and to not lose what you've got.  He says these outside love affairs are no good.  #facts

I never thought about cheating because my lady is so sweet to me
She gives me everything that I need
She's the kind of woman in my fantasy
I could never do my baby wrong
I could never do nothing to mess up my happy home
So I'm gonna stay right here with my baby
I'm gonna stay right here at home
So I'm telling all you fellas, you need to stay at home
Don't take no chances on losing your happy home

Outside love affair
Just ain't no good
Outside love affair
Just ain't no good, nobody wins in the end

Think about the kids and everything that you work so hard for
Don't take a chance on losing it for a sidepiece
The same thing that she do on the outside
You got a good woman at home, she's your love and your freak
So I'm standing here, singing this song
I'm telling you fellas, don't leave your woman at home alone
So I'm telling you fellas, don't be no fool
Cause your woman needs love, your woman needs love, too



Enjoy!!
XXOOXX
Southern Soul Paradise
southernsoulparadise@hotmail.com
Facebook: SouthernSoul Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...what are your thoughts??